Lit from Within: Man, that's Deep
-->

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Man, that's Deep

SpaRitual Deep, from the Water collection, has been making a few rounds on the blogs, and sparked a lemming for me.  It's a dark grey with a teeny, tiny hint of pink/purple shimmer.  You see that little bit in the bottle between my thumb and middle finger?  yeah, that's really there.  Some swatches I've seen show the shimmer on the nail, most don't.  I was hopeful.

You can see a little hint of sparkle on my nails, but, I think it is mostly wishful thinking.


It's still a beautiful grey, though.  So I wasn't toooo heartbroken.  Instead, I decided to see what I had in my stash to change it up a little.


So I layered it with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Candy.  This is what I think all of us sparkle-hunters were looking for when we bought Deep. 


I love the contrast between the somber grey and the playful candy flakie.  Like wearing a business suit and crazy glasses.  


I'm liking SpaRitual, even if Deep wasn't all I'd hoped.  The formula is great, the bottles and rubber grip make polishing easy.  Would you change Deep? How?

2 comments:

  1. It looks great on you :)
    How I would change it? I would paint flowers on it probably (sooo predictable LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...