Lit from Within: A little Seussian turns 1
-->

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A little Seussian turns 1

Our good friends had a party for their little girl's first birthday, and, as her room is decorated with all things Dr. Seuss, I thought it appropriate to dress my nails with Whimsical Ideas by Pam - Seuss.

I cheated a little... I didn't want to do 3 coats of Seuss, so I did a glitter sandwich with Cover Band Sticks and Stones to give the effect of more, MOAR GLITTER.  I think I over did it a little on my right hand - S&S has the reputation of being a little clumpy with the glitter, and I had some clumps.



 I didn't have time to do this before the party, so I did it after.  I took the glitter off 2 fingers and drew cupcakes!  The mommy made chocolate and lemon cupcakes for the party, so I added some yellow to the frosting as an homage to her lemon cupcakes.

Happy 1st birthday, little Alice!



 All festive and stuff:


3 comments:

  1. too cute! i love the cupcakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL sounds like a lot of fun, and the cupcakes are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did do the cupcakes! They look soooo cute! I love the Seuss polish too. I have I Believe in Fairies and Georgia Peach Fuzz, but I haven't used them yet. I love all the birthday pics. She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...