Lit from Within: Taco Night spicy red nails..
-->

Monday, April 23, 2012

Taco Night spicy red nails..


Hubby and I got invited to a very special dinner with our friend Jeanette to visit with her parents who were in from out of town. I love Jeanette and I love her parents, and Jeanette loves my manicures, so I had to find something special to wear.

Plus, it was TACO NIGHT.

So, I thought a spicy, shimmery red concoction might pay homage to the wonderful evening that somehow we got invited to.

I did my version of this mani from Sweet Sugar.  I wanted more nails painted, and well, my nails are half the size of hers, so I had to modify the art a little.  I used Hot Ticket's Better Off Red (2 coats) for the base, and Pure Ice Black Rage for the lines and China Glace Icicle for the silver hi-lights.







Practicing with my right hand... but this time, people saw it! :)



After dinner, we played around with the a-england polishes and she picked out Dragon for a mani.  I also stamped lizards on it, but for some reason, we forgot to take a picture of that.  I'm new at this, so sue me.  Maybe next taco night...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...