Lit from Within: Psuedo-daisies
-->

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Psuedo-daisies

I fell in love with this daisy manicure I found on Pinterest.  I have a bunch of stamping plates, but no daisies.  I was crushed, heartbroken. 

This, obviously, would make a great gift for me.  Happy un-birthday, or something.

So, no daisies, no Pippa yellow, so I modified and ran with it.  This is Cult Nails' My kind of Kool-aid.  LOVE.  I have been in a lavender mood lately, and this was perfect.  Great application, almost no clean-up needed.  2 coats.






Then I stamped some flowers.. ok, this was like the 2nd or 3rd stamp I tried.  I actually had to re-paint all my nails because I couldn't get some of them to work right.

It was worth it, though.  I really like this. 





Then I embellished the flowers with random, no-name art pens I got at Big Lots in purple and glitter, and dotted the flower centers with white.  Sealed with Seche Vite topcoat.





Pretty, dainty, evocative of Spring.  Happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...